Swiss Industrial Metaverse Conference
There is a lot of discussion about the metaverse, but we think it makes more sense to take a practical view.
The term metaverse is still being defined and used by different companies and industries to describe a vision of a future digital world with new ways of interacting.
But its potential to drive the next wave of digital transformation seems increasingly clear. The benefits for users and companies that embrace it early are already emerging in real life.
1. Understand the basic principles of the metaverse
2. Learn about the future relevance of the topic to your organization
3. Experience project, use case and business insights from the metaverse
4. Network with innovative companies in the field of VR / AR
16:15 Coffee, welcome, warm-up
16:30 Introduction: What we mean by metaverse today
Dr. Enrico Senger, Cifeno AG & Dr. Maximilian Richter, Park Central
16:50 State-of–the-Art Technology – Metaverse, Web 3.0, AR/VR
What “metaverse technologies” can already do today
- AR/VR und Digital Twin – How Schindler is harnessing new technologies
Dr. Christian Studer, Head New Technologies, Schindler Group
- Metaverse Game Changer AR/IoT/PLM/CAD
Jörg Schulthess, CEO & Laurent Gerber, Head Marketing, JKS Group
- Applications in Defense & Space
Dr. Thorben Keller, Head of New Business Innovation Airbus Defense & Space
18:00 Metaverse Perspective 2030
What is the vision of the metaverse, and what are the use cases that create value in an industrial environment?
- Virtual Worlds – Real Impact: How companies can create value in the metaverse
Dr. des. Edona Elshan & Fabian Tingelhoff, Universität St. Gallen
- How the Metaverse will change the tech industry
Melanie Tschugmall, Global Business Strategy Expert & Strategy Lead SAP & Ravi Singh, Head of Client Services Interxion
- Intellectual Property in the Industrial Metaverse – Opportunities & Risks for Swiss Companies
Katerina Livi, Trademark Attorney & Matthias Salcher, Patent Attorney, Rentsch Partner AG
18:55 What metaverse do we want to live in?
Panel discussion on the risks and opportunities of the technology and related use cases Benefits in an industrial environment.
- Prof. Nathaly Tschanz, Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts (Moderation)
- Dr. Thorben Keller, Head of New Business Innovation Airbus Defense & Space
- Jörg Schulthess, CEO JKS Group
- Daniel Rutishauser, Head DLT & Financial Services, Inacta AG
19:15 Touch & Feel with Apéritif
Solution examples up close